Monday 13 December 2010

Notes for Leap of faith animation

Depa is pretty happy with the hand dragging animation I did. We discussed possibly doing 4 shots which lead up to the slip. Depa was saying she wanted both hands on the ledge shuffling along, and we see the ink pot come into view, knocking it over. I then do a shot of the ink bottle falling off, then a zoom in of the fingers loosing their grip and recycle the falling animation I have done so far. Also I need to add a shaft of light coming in through the window as it is important for later on in the story.

We were saying the animation could be shorter, and have the hands clambering for more grip only once rather than repeatedly, and have the old lady dig her nails in to keep grip.

So I will be getting on with a new test some time this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment